Paul Miller began practicing law in 1983 and became affiliated with the firm in 1991. He obtained Board Certification in Personal Injury Trial Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1990, and with well over 150 jury verdicts to his credit, he has been awarded the rank of “Advocate” by the American Board of Trial Advocates. He now serves as the firm’s lead personal injury, medical malpractice and defense litigation counsel. He was designated a Texas “Super Lawyer” in 2007 and from 2011 to the present by Thomson Reuters, published in Texas Monthly. He has been a guest speaker at “The New Lawyer Course and Practice Skills for New Lawyers” presented by the Texas Bar CLE.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Defense Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Public Entity Defense
- Civil Rights Defense
Admitted to Practice in:
- U. S. Supreme Court
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
Certifications and Qualifications:
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- “Super Lawyers” in 2007 and from 2011 to the present by Thomson Reuters.
- Advocate, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- “AV-Preeminent” Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- 1991 – Present: Miller, James, Miller & Hornsby, L.L.P.
- 1984 – 1991: Hubbard, Patton, Peek, Haltom & Roberts, L.L.P.
- University of Texas School of Law, Juris Doctor, with Honors, 1983
- University of Houston, B.B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1980
- Telephone: (903) 794-2711
- Facsimile: (903) 792-1276 (“ATTN: Paul Miller” on your cover sheet)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org